de Cor's Handmades - Malaysia Handmade Jewelry: Passiflora Studs with Korus!!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Passiflora Studs with Korus!!



Techniques:
1) Passiflora Studs
2) Koru motifs by Erin (EarringsbyErin)

So here it is, the variations of both Passiflora Studs as well as Erin's Koru motifs swirls! It's awesome, isn't it? Observe the Passiflora studs - I made them to have LHS and RHS of studs this time, though it's totally up to you if you want to make them totally identical or, to have LHS and RHS! Just change the direction when you create the studs that's all.

As for the Koru swirls, I am sure this won't be the only variation, I look forward seeing your version of it! :D

Have a good weekend all...

1 comment :

Unknown said...

So very lovely, Corra - as always!

By the way, I've tagged you in my blog! See what that's all about at:
http://marjoriescracked.blogspot.com.