de Cor's Handmades - Malaysia Handmade Jewelry: When Snowflakes Melt, You Find Butterflies by Bobbi Maw

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When Snowflakes Melt, You Find Butterflies by Bobbi Maw

My very dear Bobbi made all these!!!!!

Actually, Snowflakes’ Earrings were supposed to be a variation from CUBIC Earrings, I didn’t know it will be a Snowflakes’ earrings in the end, all I did was let the wires take the lead. I think this is how all these butterflies were born too, yes Bobbi? :)butterflies 003 butterflies 006 butterflies 007 butterflies 012 butterflies 016

So the SNOWFLAKES’ Earrings turned out very lovable and I started having request of it’s tutorial – I thought I’d put it on hold til early next year, but now I am glad I wrote the tutorial just in time for the Christmas.

Hugs to you all, and thank you all for being supportive.

xoxoxo

Corra

1 comment :

BobbiWired said...

Yes - They were a very happy accident - when I noticed the first one came out looking more like a butterfly than a snow flake, I ran with it. I keep adding to them to accentuate it even more. On my day off, I'm planning on trying one with twice the wires to see if I can create some really elaborate 'wings'. Thank you for staying up all night to do this now, instead of delaying it 'til next year!!!!!
big hugs
~Bobbi