de Cor's Handmades - Malaysia Handmade Jewelry: Have you heard of Pompoms Earrings?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Have you heard of Pompoms Earrings?

 image





I am sure I have, but I forgot, until a few days ago when I was searching for a perfect way to wrap a briolette for The story of “O”, then I found Rae again. I’ve marked her Etsy store as my favorite store since God knows when, but never had revisited her store all these while! The Pompoms Earrings was one of her signature design, to see how it meant to Rae, she has more write up here.

image
And you wonder how I was inspired and wrapped my Twisted Amethyst? I am not afraid to reveal this to you – I am suck.at.it. Yes, me. I can never figure out what’s the best way to wrap a brio and only recently realized that – fine wires like 30ga can never be a great wrapping wires for brios period, but I want to give my best for my dear friend, so after much of research I stumbled upon this, this, this, and THESE:
imageimage
Labradorite Galore, she has more write up for this darling here.
imageimage
imageimage
Sometimes she runs a promotions too! So check back!
Honestly if you ask me, I see peace in these pieces. I am a faithful believer that always believe in it takes HUGE effort to compose something “looked” simple, and Rae definitely reminds me of “Quiet is the new loud”.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
TAB Necklace, Birthstone Series… [More write up here and here.]
So did I got you curious enough to find out more about her? Or, WANT to know her? Here it is, the last picture for this blog entry:
I found her picture (p-r-e-t-t-y)! Tada, that’s her standing in front of the buildings where she work (Korean Studies Hall, Korea University)[I didn’t said anything, you go find out yourself.]
image

Last but not least, I would like to thanks Rae for such great inspiration, and I would like to take this opportunity to ask for a help, from you, my blog reader. Let’s help protect each other for our creativities and designs and if any of these pictures inspires you somehow, somewhere or somewhat, kindly give a credit to where it dues. I hope you enjoyed meeting Rae as much as I do, and don’t forget to pay her a visit at her Etsy store and her Website.

Disclaimer: All pictures here are originally hosted in Rae’s blog, please do not use it without Rae’s authority.

Happy weekend all, and I am off for commissioned pieces now.
I will speak to you soon.

-Me-

No comments :