de Cor's Handmades - Malaysia Handmade Jewelry: Silver Button Earrings, by Corra Liew

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Silver Button Earrings, by Corra Liew

IMG_4063
Check out my Made To Order section in my Etsy Store
or
Check out my Made To Order section in my ArtFire Store for this item.
IMG_4048IMG_4049 IMG_4051IMG_4063IMG_4065IMG_4071 IMG_4077IMG_4087 
Description:
Handmade Button Earrings, Wired Chinese Knot.
All metal are sterling silver.
Silver button measures 1.3cm tall from the bottom of earwires.
Composed with coiled wires to deliver richer texture. Fresh, cute and light weight design spells the modern age.
Ω Kindly Note: This item is made-to-order and, at this time, will ship 2-3 days from the time of purchase.
Your hand-knotted earring will be made and secured with love & care, and shipped to you soon. Thanks much for your patience.

“I am obsessed with these. I can’t get my eyes off it.” - Me

1 comment :

The Beading Gem said...

This looks like a puzzle ball! Beautifully executed. Pearl