de Cor's Handmades - Malaysia Handmade Jewelry: TwinHearts Knot, RING

Sunday, August 2, 2009

TwinHearts Knot, RING

IMG_4843

IMG_4849IMG_4856 IMG_4858
As I was creating a simple ring base for Secret Treasury Knot Ring, the idea of creating something tiny yet sophisticated crossed my mind. And I want to do this for you, my dear readers.

I am finalizing the tutorial for this ring, for you, for FREE – from my heart to your heart, the TwinHearts Knot Ring. Check back for the free tutorial from de Cor’s Handmades, it will be very soon. I am excited to released my first ever free project, you leave me a message to tell me you are just excited too!!

Love,
-Me-

12 comments :

Lou's addictions said...

What a beautiful ring, I cant wait to see the tutorial for this one and it is so generous that you are doing it for free too

thank you

Joan said...

wow..... can't wait to see the tutorial~~

Wendy Sue said...

oh, yeah...babeh, I'm excited!! Sounds excited enuf for ya? ;)

Unknown said...

WOW! I love this ring. Beautiful! Now I can't wait for the tute. :) You're way too kind.

Labradorith said...

Wow, this is a beauty, I cann't more waiting, bravo Corra, thank you, for free wowwwwwwwwww :-)))))))

Adrienne Jewelry Designs said...

This is perfectly delicate! Just lovely! I can hardly wait for the tutorial...so generous of you to share it with us for free!

MS said...

designed for women! I like it a lot :o)

Corra said...

Thanks everyone for writing!! I am done finalizing it, now just need to find a place to host it. Google Docs and Google Sites have been having problems lately! Perhaps you could suggest!

Hugs!
Corra

heartdancr said...

it's so delicate and lovely!

Unknown said...

It's so lovely Cora. Thanks for sharing this, I can't wait to give it go........

Unknown said...

Wow! this is beautiful, I'll definately try your tut as soon as it's released. :) Thank you

Melodie said...

OOH I can't wait to see the new tut. I love the look of the ring it is simple yet elegant looking